Methodological guide for FLYie project is ready!
The Methodological guide for FLYie has been finalized and published online. It has
been seen as a valuable tool for the whole project. Based on the framework it involves,
and its methodology ensures, the results, impact and sustainability of the project.
The Methodological Guide content includes:
- A. An overview of the today situation of gender equality in Entrepreneurship inpartners countries
- B. Main scope and expected results of the project in national and european level.
- C. Main requirements of (O2) Role-model learning guide for succeeding theimprovement of key competences of young girls and women and increase theirpotential to create a company
- D. Main requirements of (O3) Game-based educational guide learning guide forsucceeding the improvement of key competences of young girls and women andincrease their potential to create a company
- E. Main requirements of (O4) FLYie game for succeeding the improvement of key competences of young girls and women and increase their potential to have better career prospects
- F. Evaluation and quality assurance for the project’s outputs and expected results